Lemur's tour and forest hike in Andasibe
Visit one of the most reputed National Parks in Madagascar, Mantadia Park, where it will be possible to see all the different species of lemurs, especially the Indri Indri. There are 12 species of diurnal and night lemurs, including the Indri-Indri, the biggest species of lemurs.
You will also be able to see birds, tenrecs, and chameleons. You can find also other species of lemurs like Eulemur fulvus (fawn-coloured Lemur), Eulemur rubriventer (Lemur with russet-red belly), Avahi laniger (woolly avahi), or Hapalemeur griseus (gray Hapalemur).
The luxuriant vegetation is in successive layers. There are tree ferns, lichens, orchises épiphytes (Angraecum, Bulbophyllum, etc.), medicinal plants and crowned lianas, as well as invaluable trees like the purple wood.
- Early on the morning, departure in direction of Perinet.
- After having carried out the descent of the Eastern escarpment, stop at Marozevo to visit a farm for breeding reptiles, amphibians, mammals.
- Continue until Andasibe, where we will visit the park.
- A park with orchises might be visited, time permitting.
- Free lunch included.
- Return to Tana and transfer to your hotel.